Wednesday, June 8, 2016

An Introduction to E3 2016 - Inspiring New Worlds


Summer is Finally Here, but I’m Starting School Once Again. For All the Gamers Out There in the US, E3 2016 is Happening Next Week at Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, California! From Press Conferences & Gaming Parties, to Game Announcements & Surprises from your Favorite Game Companies, this is going to be An Amazing Time! E3 is a Special Holiday for Gamers like Me. 

Last Year, The Event is Getting Better than the Previous Ones. 

My Blog is Getting Revamped with a Whole New Look, Just in time for the Event! I’m Going Back to Blogging, so expect a bunch of Gaming News All the way from Los Angeles! In the Meantime, I’m getting ready for the First Day of School. Because I’m Very Busy between Blogging & Studying, You can Ask Me on My Tumblr Blog or Comment on My Fan Page or DeviantArt if you want to Give a Question or Discuss about E3.

Second, My Blog is interested to have their Collaboration with Anime/Video Game Kingdom, a FB Group for Anime Addicts & Gamers Around the world. I’m going to Post about what’s happening in E3. And Finally, There’s an Awards Ceremony after E3 Week featuring Games that are featured in the Event.


To Celebrate the Hype, I’ve posted My Previous Post about E3 2015, and A Party Planning Guide to get the E3 Party Started.