While I’m Doing Busy Things in The First Week of School, including A Mountain of Assignments & Projects, I’ll Post the Highlights on what’s happening at Microsoft’s E3 Press Conference.
- The Main Course of the Press Conference is Xbox Slim. It’s launching on August for $300. Nice.
- Gears of War 4 will have a Horde 3.0 Co-Op Mode, and releasing on Xbox One and Windows 10 this October 11.
- Rare’s Sea of Thieves features new details & Gameplay Footage.
- Platinum Games’ Scalebound will have a Co-Op Mode! I wish this game will get a Perfect 10!
- Mega Man Creator Keiji Inafune reveals ReCore’s Release Date: September 13. More Mecha Madness Incoming!
- Dead Rising 4 shows New Powerful Weapons and Releases this Holiday Season.
- More Racing Announcements: Drive it out with Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One & PC!
- Get ready for Futuristic Multiplayer Action! Halo Wars 2 won’t feature Cross Platform Play. It will be released on February 21 2017.
- The Witcher 3 has a Standalone Game, Gwent: The Witcher Card Game for Xbox One and PC.
- State of Decay releases on Xbox One & PC in 2017.
- Minecraft will have a Mobile-PC Cross Play!
- Playdead’s Limbo has been announced. If you like Challenges then get this.
- Tekken 7 comes to Xbox One & PC this Early 2017.
- Yes, you can finally customize Xbox One Controllers as much as you like with new colors!
Join the Microsoft’s E3 Press Con Discussion in the Comments if you like.